Riding the Silk Road, 2002-2009)

Riding the Silk Road, 2002-2009)
Where it all began: Xian, May 2002

Friday, November 20, 2009

Off to the Balkans

Berat, Albania, Nov. 20

The Silk Road Ride is over, sad to say. I will continue to add links and maps to this site, but for now my further cycling adventures, riding through the Balkans in November and December of 2009, can be found at

balkanblitz.blogspot.com

I hope you have enjoyed reading about my Silk Road adventures, and that you will continue to follow my cycling explorations in the future!

Peace and Tailwinds

Graydon

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:08 AM

    I rarely leave a response, but after looking
    at through a few of the remarks on this page "Off to the Balkans".

    I actually do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind.
    Is it just me or does it look as if like some of these responses appear like they are written
    by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at other sites, I would like to follow you.
    Would you make a list of all of all your social sites
    like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?


    Also visit my page; novostar spiele

    ReplyDelete